I remember the song, but didn't remember this, very funny, very creepy, video:
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
Back and better* than ever! More fabulous, fun (fake) facts to share with your friends and neighbors:
- Despite their name, Quincy is the only Little Einstein that is actually Jewish.
- If Mrs. Limbaugh had won the bet, millions of conservatives would tune in each day to listen to a man named Van Halen Limbaugh.
- In an embarrassing move in 2005, the government accidentally sent out 1,400 letters calling up members of the Salvation Army to active duty.
- Although the moon appears larger closer to the horizon, if you bend over and look at it from between your legs most people will stop looking at the sky.
- For decades, many congressmen voted to increase the number of government grants because they assumed they were only $50 each.
...and seriously, it's not that high a hurdle.