Thursday, May 07, 2009

Lost and Found

Well, it's been a great morning: I finally solved the mystery of LOST!



Yep, that's the show that the guy that plays Richard used to be on. I have to admit it was driving me crazy - obviously he was on Cane (I mean, duh, that's not much of a mystery), but I knew I'd seen him somewhere else.

Anyway, I knew there's been a lot of people watching LOST and scratching their heads, so I figured I'd clear it all up for everybody.

Oh, you want to know what's the deal with the island? It's obviously an abstract representation of Scotland in the early 13th century - Jack is clearly Máel Coluim MacHeth and...well, it all falls in place from there.

There- now that that's taken care of you can free up your DVR to catch new episiodes of Scrubs or Chuck.


Oh wait...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Searching for something...more?


You can't buy comedy this funny...oh wait, you totally can: