Like that odd rash, Bet You Didn't Know is back. Get your highlighters and a Red Bull so you cram in every fascinating bit:
- In 14 states, Super Delegates actually wear capes. In Iowa, hiring preference is given to those with previous building jumping experience.
- After video of the event was exposed, Shorty had to admit that she initially "misspoke" and didn't really go that low at all.
- People who say tow-mah-tow are likely to have commitment issues and will frequently call the whole thing off.
- No matter how loud you yell at the ear piece, the phone in fact does not work both ways.
- 4 out of 5 people who expect the last item in a list to be the best are usually disappointed.