Monday, December 04, 2006

Well, What Do You Know...

As you may know, I posted a piece last week about a planned - and canceled - protest against Walmart for being pro-gay.

Always one to point out the obvious, I talked about how laughable it was that the world's largest retailer of deer scent and press-board furniture could possibly be considered pro-gay.

Then I walked into a local Walmart, and before I could get to the Ann Coultier section - heck, before I even got to the self-inflating 12' high Nativity scene, I was greeted by this display:



Needless to say, it seems I may have been wrong...

..."not that there's anything wrong with that."


1 comment:

  1. day-am. I'd like to see a big turnout for that protest.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Searching for something...more?


You can't buy comedy this funny...oh wait, you totally can: