Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Odd Little Bits

Hey there. I've only got a couple minutes, but I wanted to share a few random thoughts.

Now, I may have clicked past it too fast, but I swear I recently saw an add for an erasable address book? Really? Who's out there going "I am so mad at you - that's it - you are coming out of the address book"? Make a commitment and stick with it, dammit.

Just wondering... if your thoughts on race relations are influenced by what you hear on the Imus show, don't you really have bigger problems?

Finally, President Bush recently said that many Americans wish we weren't at war...including him. Is it just me, or isn't it actually up to him? I mean, if you say you hate my sweater, well that's fine. But if I hate my sweater, then why the hell am I wearing it? (yea, I know, I've got some kinda odd sweater fetish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Searching for something...more?


You can't buy comedy this funny...oh wait, you totally can: