Just when you thought you knew it all. Here are more faux facts to keep your friends at the knitting club enthralled:
- On an average year, 340 foreigners leave American grocery stores horrified after misunderstanding what "baby food" is.
- It's predicted that the "No Child Left Behind" Act will eventually guarantee that everyone is smarter than a fifth grader.
- Due to improvements in toothpaste, it now takes 20 dental cleanings to create 1 ounce of tartar sauce.
- In order to keep Fairy Tales current, the "goose that lays the golden egg" has been replaced by the "antelope that pees 87 octane."
- Tragically, 15% of parents that buy a "World's Best Daughter" t-shirt have more than one daughter.