Friday, August 29, 2008

Bad Water Farmer, Bad Water Farmer, Watcha Gonna Do...

Just wanted to put up a quick link to one of the funniest things I've seen in a while:

Hasbro's new "Awkward Moments in Star Wars" line.

The first new item is (this is literally on the box)...

..."Disturbance at the Lars Household."

I can hear the audio now:

[gravelly stormtrooper voice] Stormtrooper: What seems to be the problem?

Lars: I work hard all day and I just want to come in and relax, without this biatch gettin' all in my face! [evil glance at Beru]

Beru: All I want is for you is to go put a cover on the land speeder in case it rains! Is that too much to ask?!

Lars: In case it RAINS?! Are you out of your [bleep] mind? We have TWO suns, no ozone, oh, and a billion acres of [bleep] SAND. It ain't gonna rain, damnit! [bleep] this, I'm going to the cantina.

Stormtrooper: Mr. Skylwalker, you're going downtown, but not to the cantina. Now, just come with - wait, where did he go?!

Beru: He ran out the back tunnel [turning towards tunnel] LIKE A [bleep] COWARD!

Still, I have to agree with most of the other bloggers: the brother-sister kiss will probably be the centerpiece of the "awkward" line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Searching for something...more?


You can't buy comedy this funny...oh wait, you totally can: