Monday, August 11, 2008

For the Bathroom that has Everything...

...except a really high creep factor. Any one of these unique gift items should take care of that:


I'd love to say that these were one of a kind, but not only were there several of each, there were multiple versions of some of the tiles. I mean, who wants to have the just one tile depicting an old man taking a dump when you can have two?

I am curious about the woman in the middle -- and not just because of the steamy "come hither" pose. What I want to know is what's with the loofah? or is it a scrub brush? Either way, it's a little disturbing that she hasn't put it down.

Anyway, hurry to your local Dollar Store to get yours. I'm all set...now I just need to wrap them up and wait for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Searching for something...more?


You can't buy comedy this funny...oh wait, you totally can: