Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Go Back to British...

Well, it took some digging, but I found a video clip from a recent American Idol that is hilarious. It starts with a performer who's singing is no where near as bad as her handling of criticism.

Don't get me wrong, this young lady could probably out-sing me (and most of my friends -- sorry guys, the truth hurts), but she seems so surprised that they go "negative."

Has she ever watched this show?! The show is on because it's negative -- if it wasn't negative it would be called Star Search.

Of course, that's not the funny part I wanted to show you. Heck, I'd show a clip without the performance if I had one.

The GOOD part is in the follow-up interview where one of Jasmine's supporters suggests that Simon just go "home" so-to-speak. Watch for yourself...



Now, I'm sure there are people in Britain who would love to say that Simon is from somewhere else, but I don't think they'd agree that Americans have a monopoly on good music. I'm pretty sure you can still place bets on when the "American Invasion" is going to hit England.

Oh, and in case you missed it, the supporters are sporting a sign that says Jasmine is "are American Idol." Apparently schools in American don't teach grammar as "good" as the ones in British.

Other Funny Posts:
Spam Bit - In-box 'Priceless' Husband Joke - Kitty Ribbon Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Searching for something...more?


You can't buy comedy this funny...oh wait, you totally can: