They say the third time's the charm, and here's something to prove that wrong. More fascinating, useless and, ultimately, fake facts to share with the odd-looking guy at the coffee shop. Enjoy.
Bet You Didn't Know...
- Jimmy Buffet's grandfather became famous for inventing all-you-can-eat dining.
- On a related note, controversial studies have show that, when forced, most people could actually eat more.
- Scientist now believe that when no one is around to hear, trees actually lay down quietly.
- John McCain is so pale he's been known to blind on-coming drivers at night.
- Over 70% of the population is taller than average.
- Einstein had an unpublished theory that taking large amounts of caffeine didn't make your heart beat faster, but in fact made the rest of the universe move slower.
- Ironically, most people with mullets actually do very little business up front.