Welcome to Steve D.'s virgin listing of "Bet You Didn't Know." Fun little factoids that you should repeat to friends, coworkers and undercover police officers to astound them with your intellect.
Bet You Didn't Know:
- Environmentalist now predict that if atomic energy continues to proliferate, there will be a worldwide atom shortage by 2031.
- David Spade's ex-girlfriends have started an online support network called MySpade.
- If you stare at a cat long enough, it will eventually ask you, in plain English, if you "have a problem."
- The fifteenth leading cause of pregnancy is Jagermeister.
- If you put all the lawyers in the United States in a single line around the Equator, everything would be just fine.
- In 2000 years, the top 3 inches of the surface of the United States will be covered with dislodged magazine subscription cards.
- Sixty-five percent of people who decline to be polled believe that there is an actual pole involved in the process.