You asked for it (well, no you actually didn't), here are more incredible, entertaining, thoroughly-unproven pieces of "infotainment" to share with your friends, clergy and local representatives.
Bet You Didn't Know...
- Because of their solitary nature, it was actually rare for hermits to have crabs.
- Floor and Door both have the common latin root -oor, which means "stiff and flat." Likewise, the term "poor" originally referred to people who had starved to death and were, therefore, stiff and flat.
- George W. Bush is the 30th President who could not pronounce the word "nuclear." However, the other 29 were elected before the word came into existence.
- The meat industry is suppressing promising research that would lead to peas that taste and look like ham.
- If you scream "Bloody Mary" into the bathroom mirror 13 times, someone who was sleeping will come kick your ass.
...or click here to see the first installment of BYDK.