Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Plain Brown Wrapper


So I’m listening to Howard Stern on Sirius Radio and an ad comes on for a video you can get to add some spice to your “lovelife.” No big deal until the end, when the announcer says if you order now, they’ll include a special gift so “sensual” they can’t mention it on the radio.

Let me go back for a second: I’m listening to HOWARD STERN on UNCENSORED satellite radio. What could they possibly be offering that they can’t say out loud?

What shows up if you order this stuff? A donkey? A third-world sex slave couple?

Here’s my rule: if you can't tell me what it is on the Howard Stern show, I don’t want you shipping it to my house. My FBI file is fat enough already, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Searching for something...more?


You can't buy comedy this funny...oh wait, you totally can: