Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Och, It's Been Awhile


I know it's been awhile since my last post and I apologize, but I've been pretty busy.

Among other things, I've been reading Frank McCourt and you know 'tis a rare man that can be makin jokes with the young Yanks all but starved and Dad back on the dole and the river Shannon coming with the dampness and the consumption that takes the children and floods the kitchen and leaves our brothers laying in the white box with the ring from the dark thing they call the Pint on the top of it. Tis a rare man indeed says Mr. D the blogger, who should be getting to blogging, and I want to ask what blogging is but I know if I ask I'll just get the switch again.

(If you haven't read McCourt than I apologize twice -- once for not posting more and once for making an inside joke for the rest of us.)

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Searching for something...more?


You can't buy comedy this funny...oh wait, you totally can: