Monday, September 18, 2006

Vote for the Whole Package


Had to share this photo. It's an election sign from somewhere.
I thought it was funny...until I realized there are actually TWO Balls on the ticket.

Now it's hilarious.

Seriously, I hope they win.
I can't imagine the jokes they'll face if both Balls get sacked...
...or if Cox has to pull out all together.

I'm sure they'll be fine. When the heat is on, Balls and Cox stick together.

(sorry, just one more.)

Of course, they have great momentum. Once the Balls and Cox get ahead of you, you're stuck in the number two spot.

Okay, your turn...


1 comment:

  1. A brilliant metaphor created by Karl Rove for all Republicans.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Searching for something...more?


You can't buy comedy this funny...oh wait, you totally can: